Key performance indicators (KPIs) are a method of comparing goals and objectives.
What do you want to achieve? How does that compare to how you are doing?
KPIs tell you if you are making progress.
Must-haves for KPIs to be effective:
- Progress - how are we doing so far?
- Target - what are we comparing to?
- Status - how are we performing compared to the target?
- Action - indicator for good or bad
Different types of key performance indicators include:
- Big numbers
- Bar charts
- Combinations of all of these
After following along with this video, you will know how to develop key performance indicators that take track your organization's goals and objectives.
You'll get a step-by-step video, the data, and starter and solution workbooks. Also, get access to my private Discord support community.